2. The "Koblenz Wine Festival" app is aimed at users of legal age who are interested in wine from the Middle Rhine, Moselle, Ahr, Wachau (Austria) and Koblenz regions.
3. A compatible device is required to use the app. The system requirements can be found in the respective app store.
4. The app can be used free of charge.
§ 2 User account, access, participation in votes and competitions, user agreement
1. It is possible to participate in polls and competitions via the app. This requires the creation of a user account. you will be asked to enter your first and last name and a valid email address. The account is created using the double opt-in procedure. After clicking on "Create account" or "Log in", we will send an email with a confirmation link to the email address provided, asking you to confirm your registration request by clicking on the link. If this link is not clicked within 24 hours, the registration data will be blocked and automatically deleted within four days.
2. Once the registration request has been confirmed, we will activate your user account. This creates an app usage agreement between us.
3. This app usage agreement runs for an indefinite period. It can be terminated by you and by us at any time without notice. The right to extraordinary termination remains unaffected.
4. If you wish to delete your user account or delete it yourself under "Manage account", this will automatically terminate the user agreement with due notice.
6. Keep your login details secret and do not make them accessible to third parties. If this does happen, please inform us and change your login details to prevent misuse.
§ 3 App and other services, obligations, updating the app
1. We offer you access to information about the Koblenz Wine Festival via the app. Among other things, it displays the events of the festival and reports on wines, participating wineries and growing regions. Please note that admission to some events is subject to an entrance fee.
2. If you have a user account, you can use the app to take part in votes during the festival, e.g. for the wine of the day or the WeinKaiserWein, see the separate competition conditions of participation. By voting, you automatically take part in the respective prize draw.
3. You may receive festival vouchers via the app. These can be redeemed at our mobile vinotheque. In our competition terms and conditions, you can see which events you can visit our vinotheque free of charge to redeem the voucher.
4. You can send us questions and suggestions about the festival via the app.
5. You will refrain from taking any measures that are likely to impair the operation of the app or the underlying technical infrastructure.
6. We will inform you by e-mail or push message when our app is updated.
§ 4 Liability
1. We are only liable for intent and gross negligence.
2. The limitation of liability under section 2 does not apply
- if we have fraudulently concealed the defect giving rise to liability;
- if we have assumed a guarantee and the action giving rise to the liability is covered by this guarantee;
- for any claims for damages by the registered user which are aimed at compensation for bodily injury or damage to health.
§ 5 Miscellaneous
Should a provision of this agreement be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.