Status: April 2023
These conditions of participation apply to all competitions organized by Koblenz-Touristik GmbH as part of the "Weinfestival Koblenz 2023" via the "Weinfestival Koblenz" app:
1. Participants (m/f/d) must have reached the age of 18. Employees of Koblenz-Touristik GmbH, the cooperation partners, the sponsors and the service providers of the prizes are excluded from participation.
2. Participants (m/f/d) can take part in the competitions published via the app "Weinfestival Koblenz". Participants must register when creating their app account, stating their first name, surname and e-mail address. Participation in the competitions is free of charge and takes place by taking part in a vote for the "Wine of the Day" or the "WeinKaiserWein" via the app. It will be announced for each competition until what time or within what period participation is possible.
3. The prize of the daily competition includes a festival voucher entitling the winner to a glass of festival wine of their choice (0.1 l). A deposit of €5.00 per wine glass will be charged. The redemption of a festival voucher is only possible at the mobile vinotheque of Koblenz-Touristik GmbH. The vinotheque is accessible at the following events as part of the "Koblenz 2023 Wine Festival", without admission to the event. The voucher can be redeemed there.
DateEvent titlevenue Koblenz
|05.05.2023||Opening ceremony||Southern Circular Building of the Electoral Palace, Koblenz|
|17.05.2023||Blue hour - PopUp wine bar||Forecourt of the Rhein-Mosel-Halle, Koblenz|
|26.05.2023||Vinothek on Tour - Ehrenbreitstein||Kapuzinerplatz, Koblenz Ehrenbreitstein|
|02.06.2023||Vinothek on Tour - Empress Augusta Monument||Empress Augusta Monument, Koblenz|
|04.06.2023||Empress Augusta - The festival||Empress Augusta grounds, Koblenz|
|07.06.2023||Vinothek on Tour - Lützel||Volkspark, Koblenz Lützel|
|23.06.2023||Vinothek on Tour - Horchheim||Mendelssohn Park, Koblenz Horchheim|
|16.+17.06.2023||Vinotheque in the Park am Deutschen Eck||Park at the German Corner, Koblenz|
|06.07.2023||Blue hour - pop-up wine bar with coronation ceremony||Forecourt of the Rhein-Mosel-Halle, Koblenz|
The prize in the one-off main raffle for the WeinKaiserWein, draw on 06.07.2023, includes a SEAT MÓ 65 Electric KickScooter as 1st prize, a mini photovoltaic system "Solarista" as 2nd prize and a ride in the #R56+ hot air balloon for 2 people on 12.08.2023 as 3rd prize.
4. The winners will be chosen at random. The prize of the daily raffle will be transmitted via the app. The winners of the main prize draw will be informed by email (stored in the official wine festival app for registration).
5. Koblenz Touristik GmbH may also modify, suspend or terminate the competition if this should be necessary due to force majeure or external circumstances beyond the control of Koblenz Touristik GmbH or if this is the only way to ensure that the competition can be carried out properly. If, for example, a prize is not available, Koblenz Touristik GmbH will replace it with a prize of equal value at its own discretion.
6. A cash payment or a payment in kind of the prize as well as the transfer of the prize to another person is not possible.
7. Koblenz-Touristik GmbH accepts no liability for the condition of the prize. Any warranty claims by the winners are excluded.
8. Legal recourse is excluded. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies. Should individual provisions be or become invalid, unenforceable or incomplete, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
9. Note: The mobile vinotheque of Koblenz-Touristik GmbH is also represented at other locations during the festival. However, admission to these events is subject to an entrance fee. The prize can also be collected there. The respective entrance fee for the event must be paid in order to gain access to the mobile vinotheque.
10. Legal notice: We hereby inform you that Koblenz-Touristik GmbH does not participate in dispute resolution proceedings of a consumer arbitration board and is not obliged to do so.
11.data protection notice: When you take part in a competition, your data will be processed in order to carry out the competition. If you win a festival voucher, you will receive a push message via the app. A token from your end device is stored on our server and used to send the push message. The winners of the WeinKaiserWein prize will be informed by email. After the competitions have been held, the winners' data will be stored in accordance with tax law requirements, while the data of non-winners will be deleted. Further information can be found in our data protection information for the "Koblenz Wine Festival" app
12. Organizer of the competition is:
Managing Director: Claus Hoffmann